7/17/2018
ACE Western Canada Round Up Day 1

7/21/2018
KennyKon

General questions about ACE logo merchandise
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
merchandise 1 R. Wilson The main reason is the intricacies of our old logo made it nearly impossible for merchandise companies to consistently stitch the logo properly into hats and jackets (or made the cost outrageously high). Now that our new logo fixes this problem we are looking in ACE logo ball caps and other merchandise that may need a stitched logo. Keep your eyes open for new merch offerings in 2018 and beyond. -- David Lipnicky (ACE Vice President)
by D. Lipnicky
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Merchandise Suggestions 12 S. Smilek Stacey,When I wear my ACE jacket, which the very old style satin jackets with the very large ACE logo embroidered on the back, I have a lot of ACErs ask how they can get one. Is there a snowball's chance they could be offered again? I know I would order a new one in a heartbeat. I also know of about 5 other people who would like to purchase a new one. Thanks for all you do for us, Suzie Peace
by T. Fox
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Shipping Costs 3 M. Barnett Hi again, I've been in talks with the vendor who runs the webstore and we are looking into FedEx smart post as a viable option to decrease shipping costs for the webstore. I have to do a little more research, but initially it looks like this will work.  I will let you know as soon as a determination has been made. Stacey
by S. Smilek
Saturday, October 19, 2013
New Jackets 7 B. Mondry Ok guys thanks. If anyone else would be interested in a jacket like this I could give them the sites I found the patches at. Thanks again Bob M  
by B. Mondry
Sunday, March 24, 2013
luggage tags 8 B. Mondry Thank you, Jeffrey.  I will keep that in mind when I place an order.
by S. Smilek
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Alternative ACE logos 0 S. Smilek Hi. This is Stacey Smilek, ACE Merchandise Director.  I know that we have some very creative people in ACE.  If you are one of those people, I am always looking for new creative alternative logos designs to incorporate in the ACE merchandise.  Please feel free to contact me if you have a concept you think would be appealing for our merchandise.
by S. Smilek
Sunday, June 17, 2012