Community Search
Calendar
eCRIBB - Event Carpool & Roommate Interactive BBS
| 2 | 3 | 4
>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Going to Knobles 0 M. Malchiodi Hello everyone! Today I will be at Knobles. (Mainly to ride Flying Turns). I hope it’s fun! Will anyone be there, cause it would be nice to meet some new ACE members. We have been planning to go since 2015, but we never got to go to it. We were going to go to Cedar Point today, but it doesn’t look to go there with the weather, so we postponed it. Anyway, see y’all soon! Have fun in Japan!
by M. Malchiodi
14 hours ago
Looking for carpool to Six Flags Magic Mountain for ACE day on 9/9/18 0 J. Reeves I'm looking for someone to carpool with to Six Flags for ACE day 2018; I can help with the cost of gas, and I also have a diamond elite membership so I get preferred parking (plus fabulous discounts \o/).
by J. Reeves
Wednesday, June 20, 2018
looking for coaster con roomate 2 A. Swika Do you have room for a third carpool buddy? I desperately need one, and am willing to chip in on gas.
by W. May
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Coaster Con 11 A. Masters I do not have a car, but I am willing to split the cost of gas. A roommate would be very helpful so we could spliy the cost. I will take the Amtrak to New Carrollton (an 18 minute drive from Six Flags America). I am on Facebook, and I've posted a lot about my need for roommate and carpool in several coaster related groups as well as the coaster con main page. Please message me if you are interested.
by W. May
Monday, June 4, 2018
coaster con roommate and carpool 0 W. May I am in need of a ride between the parks for Coaster Con, and a roommate would certainly be nice.
by W. May
Sunday, June 3, 2018
Japan Trip Looking for a Roommate 0 E. Dickinson I am looking for roommate for upcoming Japan coaster trip. I am in my 40s and non smoker.    Cheers Ed
by E. Dickinson
Friday, May 25, 2018
Seeking Ride Partner for Holiday World HoliWood Nights June 1 & 2, 2018. 0 K. Holtzman I just went to Coasterstock 2018 at King's Island with a group of ACE members. We had an Awesome time there! My group backed out for the Holiday World Event. I would still like to go. Just looking for a ride partner who might be in the area or going solo as well. I don't need a room or a ride, just a ride partner to enjoy the ERT Coasters and the park with. I could go solo, but it's more fun to share the experience.  Feel free to contact me back at koryinc@hotmail.com before May 27, 2018, which is the last day to buy a ticket for the event before the price goes up. Thanks, Kory.
by K. Holtzman
Thursday, May 24, 2018
Japan Trip Looking for a Roommate 2 R. Muir Hello My name is Ron. I need a hotel roommate for ACE Japan Tour. If you are interested in contacting me, you can reach me at my FB account: :Ron Rider. Thank you
by R. Jiu
Thursday, May 24, 2018
Japan 2018 roommates 2 P. Coulombe Also you can check my FB account: Ron Rider
by R. Jiu
Thursday, May 24, 2018
Japan roommate 1 C. Mapula Are you still looking for a room mate?
by P. Coulombe
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Roommate and ride partner for Cedar Point June 1st 0 C. Tam I'm looking for someone to share a room with 2 double beds at Breakers hotel on May 31 and to ride the roller coasters with on June 1 for Coastermania.
by C. Tam
Friday, May 11, 2018
Carowinds July 4th 0 M. Malchiodi On July 4th, 2018, I will be at Carowinds. I will mainly be riding Fury 325, but I may ride intimidator. I may see you guyss! Let's Ride!
by M. Malchiodi
Thursday, May 3, 2018
Japan Trip 5 C. Ozark Thank you for considering me as a roommate for you son. I do have a roommate for the Japan trip. I hope you find one.
by C. Ozark
Monday, April 23, 2018
Japan Trip - room mate 1 D. Martini Hello! I'm also looking for a room mate for the Japan trip. My name is Cliff Mapula and lives in Florence, South Carolina. Non smoker and works in Mcleod Regional Medical Center as a register Nurse. You can contact me at Facebook or email me at cliffervin2005@gmail.com.
by C. Mapula
Saturday, April 21, 2018
Looking to share a room ('s) for coaster con 41 0 T. Hammons Hi, I'm Teena and I'm from Seattle, can't find anyone that loves coasters like I do and is down to spend that much $$ to go ride! So I guess I'm going by myself. Anyone want to split hotel costs? Female preferred. Guys, I'll consider splitting a room but don't think you're going to see any more action than what's on the tracks. This whole thing is still up in the air so let me know ASAP if anyone's down. Thanks!
by T. Hammons
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Japan 2018 roommates 5 C. Armstrong My son Maverick Muir is looking for a roommate for the just the Japan trip. He is 18 years old (19 in October). He's working at Cedar Point this summer (he is from Santa Clarita California) and will be flying out from Cleveland, to Chicago, then to Japan. He and I were attended the Mexico City event last year. He's a great young man and is very knowledgeable about coasters and theme parks.
by R. Muir
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Japan 2018 roommates 0 D. Patrick I'm Looking for a roommate for the East meets ACE trip. Registering here as requested by Cheri.   Steve Smith, Are you also needing a roommate??
by D. Patrick
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
North Coast Con 0 C. Mapula Hello! I'm looking for a roommate and maybe carpool for North Coast Con. This is my first trip to Ohio and planning to stay there May 11 to May 14. I also planning to go to King's Island on Sunday, May 13.
by C. Mapula
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Bush Gardens Tampa trademarks the name "Twisted Tiger." 0 M. Malchiodi Bush Gardens Tampa has trademarked the name Twisted Tiger! Also I will make a post about Twisted Timbers (It broke down on me twice and I never got to ride it), but we may be getting RMC gwazi! I'm really excited, because then I would be able to go there! Hopefully Wildcat at Hershey Park is next...  
by M. Malchiodi
Friday, April 6, 2018
SPRING CONFERENCE AT SDC 1 D. Lohiser I'm in the same boat.
by M. Rickert
Friday, April 6, 2018