Community Search
Calendar
Website Suggestion/Request
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

3/6/2014 at 2:01:43 PM GMT
Website Suggestion/Request
I kept the name of this topic a bit generic so that if anyone else has any ideas, they can post them here as well.

Here is mine. On the ACE website, there is a Links page. On that page, you list all of the regional websites. What I've been hoping to see for a while now is a list of the regional Facebook Pages and/or Groups, Twitter Accounts, and any other Social Media the regions are using. It's difficult to search for it on your own as there isn't much consistency in how each region names it's various accounts. I think I have found them all. But, it would definitely help promote the club more if these things were easier to find. Thanks. :-)

3/7/2014 at 7:54:06 AM GMT
Jason,

I believe Regional Facebook sites are part of the plan of the next website redesign, but adding the other national and regional ACE social media sites is a great idea. Of course, the design team would have to work with Robert Ulrich to the all the regional information.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and great idea.

--David L.

3/7/2014 at 5:27:03 PM GMT
Definitely seems to make sense. Hopefully we can get the information up on the site sooner rather than later. I will talk to Robert about this.

3/10/2014 at 9:40:04 PM GMT
I'd like to see a sub-forum for vacation planning. I was hoping to ask for advice for my summer trip to Cedar Point (first time going there) but I'm not sure of where it would be appropriate to post.

Thanks!

3/18/2014 at 4:22:10 PM GMT
Quote:
Originally posted by P. Murphy:
I'd like to see a sub-forum for vacation planning. I was hoping to ask for advice for my summer trip to Cedar Point (first time going there) but I'm not sure of where it would be appropriate to post.

Thanks!

Patrick:  I have created a new forum in the "General questions about ACE" section that is now labeled "Trip & Vacation Planning."

Feel free to post your questions or requests for advice or suggestions there.

Hope that helps.  Thanks for the great suggestion.  We always want to try to do things that encourage more people to use the forums.