Community Search
Calendar
hi there...
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

10/10/2012 at 11:15:19 PM GMT
hi there...

I am new to ACE and really excited about attending my first event.  Looking forward to making new friends and having a great time.

10/11/2012 at 5:29:10 AM GMT
Welcome

Well welcome to ACE!  I hope you enjoy being a member as much as most of us do.  It is a wonderful opportunity to meet people who share your same interests in having fun.

You mentioned you are looking forward to your first event.  Which event are you going to attend?

Jerry Willard

ACE VP

10/11/2012 at 5:59:14 PM GMT
My first event
I am going to Cedar Point....I cant get enough of that place!!!  Looking forward to participating in the taping for "Insane Coaster Wars" on both days plus the ERT.  Of course my husband thinks Im crazy.  :)

10/13/2012 at 1:04:29 PM GMT
Jaye,

Welcome to ACE!

I hope you enjoy the ride as much as I have!

-- David Lipnicky (ACE Public Relations Director)

10/14/2012 at 5:54:16 PM GMT

Looking forward to meeting you next week at the event.

Susan Shick

ACE secretary

Northern Ohio Assistant Reg Rep

4/12/2013 at 7:42:00 AM GMT

Welcome to ACE Jaye! Hope to see you at an ACE event soon!

Paul Blick, ACE Events Director

6/2/2013 at 5:50:24 PM GMT
triple themes

To Dave and Brian,

there are three themes ("hi there", "I´m new" and "Hello! New guy here"), but why? Wouldn´t it be better to delete "hi there" and "Hello! New guy here" and to put all the postings into one theme ("I´m new")?

"Big Bad" Wolf

Last edited Sunday, June 2, 2013
6/3/2013 at 5:07:04 PM GMT
Wolf,

Individual ACE members created the topics/threads (not the site administrators) in this case.  While there might be benefits for having only one "New member/Hello" sub-section where all can post under one title, I do not have a problem with how our members are currently using the site.  On the other hand, I have no problem if some (or many) have a different opinion.

Thanks for contributing to the initial growth and development of our little on-line member services tool!

--Dave

Last edited Monday, June 3, 2013