7/21/2018
KennyKon

Hello! New guy here.
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

9/6/2012 at 3:05:16 PM GMT
Hello! New guy here.
I'm new to ACE! I once saw the sign at my local theme park and have always dreamed and wondered about the group when I was a child. I'm currently 21 and a senior operations supervisor at Frontier City Theme Park in Oklahoma City, OK. I love rollercoasters and visiting theme parks. My favorite coaster is The Griffon at Busch Gardens in Virginia. I just got back from a trip riding Flashback at Six Flags over Texas for the last time. I've read about a membership card. Does that come in the mail or do I print that off? I'm excited to be here and to be a part of ACE!

9/14/2012 at 3:51:00 AM GMT
Andy - Welcome to ACE!  I hope you find your ride with ACE every bit as fun and wonderful as the 20 years I have enjoyed.  Being in Oklahoma, you are in the awesome South Central region.  (I am one of your Assistant Regional Reps!)

In answer to your question, you car will come in the mail, but it will take a few weeks.  However, you can print a Temporary Membership Card right from this site.  Click on the Membership tab and then click on the 4th drop-down item is the "Print temp membership card."

I hope this helps you out!

David Lipnicky (ACE Public Relations Director, ACE South Central Assistant Regional Rep, ACE Facebook and Twitter Co-administrator, my.aceonline.org Co-moderator)

4/12/2013 at 7:39:58 AM GMT

Welcome to ACE Andy! I hope to see you at an ACE event soon!

Paul Blick, ACE Events Director