KennyKon

ACE Con Dollywood/Carowinds
Thread Score:
|<
<
1 | 2 |
Thread Actions

4/17/2012 at 4:35:31 AM GMT
Bill,  Thanks for the update and good advice.  I know the Events Committee had to expand our room block a couple times already, and I am not sure we can expand it any more.  Thanks again.  -- David L. (ACE Public Relations Director)

4/17/2012 at 7:09:29 AM GMT
Bill - I just received the following from ACE Events Director Paul Blick...

"2012 Coaster Con room block at our host hotel, Park Vista Doubletree reached capacity over the weekend. The room block was increased again today to include 35 more rooms. After these rooms are gone, the hotel will reach capacity. The Comfort Inn Carowinds is also close to reaching capacity as well. If you have not made your Con lodging reservations, please do so as soon as possible." --Paul Blick, ACE Events Director

I hope this information is helpful.

--David Lipnicky, ACE Public Relations Director

4/17/2012 at 12:08:29 PM GMT

David....

Thanks for your response and your the efforts of Paul and the Events Committee to bring together some nice events this year.

After taking a few years hiatus from ACE (personal/family reasons and other distraction), I am looking forward to both the SpringCon and CoasterCon this year.  :-)

Best Regards, Bill

4/19/2012 at 2:57:51 AM GMT

Bill, Welcome back! -- David L.

6/5/2012 at 6:16:10 PM GMT
registration
Hi. We are totally booked, and we had a wonderful time at Spring con. I was just wondering if anyone knows how many are registered for Dollywinds so far? There was over 600 at Cedar Point, and that was amazing. Let me know if anyone knows!!

6/6/2012 at 1:24:54 AM GMT

ACE posted on the Coaster Con Facebook page that there are 626 people registered, but that doesn't include late registration.

I have a question as well: my dad and I are registered, but we didn't sign up for the banquet. If we decide we would like to do the banquet, are we able to sign up and pay for it on-site? Looking forward to it regardless!

Thanks,

Wynn

6/9/2012 at 1:06:02 AM GMT
Thanks for providing the answer Wynn!

Last edited Saturday, June 9, 2012
6/17/2012 at 1:36:12 PM GMT

Wynn,

There are limited banquet tickets available for Convention attendees Sunday during Con Registration.  Please visit the Late Registration table and talk to Dave Bird.  Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Paul

Paul Blick, ACE Events Director