Coaster Con
Thread Score:
>
>|
Thread Actions

2/7/2018 at 8:28:55 PM GMT
Coaster Con

Hello, my name is Andrew. I am looking for roommate(s) and carpool buddy(ies) for this years Coaster Con in June. I am looking early because I would like to book my airline tickets in the next couple of months and need to find out what City/Cities I will be flying in and out of. Also, I am interested in spending a extra day or two on the trip so I can go to Carowinds in North Carolina.

Thank you,

Andrew

2/12/2018 at 5:30:44 PM GMT
Andrew this is Doug are you looking for a roommate for the Coaster Con I'm thinking about going to the convention this summer I hope that we can talk soon I'm on FB

2/13/2018 at 9:06:32 PM GMT
Yes Doug, I am looking for roommate for Coasters Con. I am on FB quite a bit if you interested in talking.

3/3/2018 at 11:24:30 AM GMT
My name is Mike. I too am looking for a roommate and carpool buddy for Coaster Con. I live in Reston VA. If anyone lives in Northern Virginia area and seeking the same than let me know. I am on fb all of the time. Thanks for reading this. I hope to see a response soon. Mike

Last edited Saturday, March 3, 2018
3/20/2018 at 1:55:18 AM GMT
My name is Jason and I am also looking for a roommate and carpool buddy for coaster con. Thanks!

3/20/2018 at 7:39:58 PM GMT
Do you have a car? I am willing to split the cost of a room and gas. Mike

3/20/2018 at 8:02:34 PM GMT
I will have a car from BMI airport (Saturday afternoon at 4pm) driving to Marriot, also can drive from Hotel to SF America (sunday and Monday) HOWEVER I am staying with a friend for the KD and BGW parts so will not have the car after Monday. But if these days times are needed I will be happy to have some company.

3/21/2018 at 4:16:30 AM GMT
Awesome that you were able to find a friend to stay with, D. Mike, I wish I had a car but I don't. Sorry if I confused anybody with my request. Jason.

3/21/2018 at 5:45:28 AM GMT
Anyone above I posted a ad for ACE Spring Conference if anyone interested please talk to me about anything from carpool to roommate because planning to go but its up in the air also planning on going to Coaster Con 41 too kinda at this time looking a roommate so please to me

3/21/2018 at 5:55:01 AM GMT
Anyone above I posted a ad for ACE Spring Conference if anyone interested please talk to me about anything from carpool to roommate because I'm planning to go but its up in the air also I planning on going to Coaster Con 41 too kinda at this time looking for a roommate so please talk to me.