7/21/2018
KennyKon

Kings Island giga speculation
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

9/28/2017 at 1:58:09 AM GMT
Kings Island giga speculation
Kings Island is my home park and I really hope we can get a giga soon. I think we could get it before 2022 and then get a ground up RMC for 2022. That would be the best case scenario, though. What do you guys think?

9/29/2017 at 3:21:44 PM GMT
Well it looks like they're putting in a Skywarp next year. And with MT this season, and CF's spacing of projects (4-5 years between major coasters at a park, save CP, which gets coasters a bit quicker), I think 2021 or 2022 would be the soonest KI gets a giga. But by then, a strata might be feasible. I'd like to see a steel compliment to Diamondback (which was my fave hyper til I rode Apollo's Chariot, smooth ride, nice air time, and they both give me the giggles)

10/2/2017 at 12:56:02 AM GMT
Quote:
Originally posted by :
Well it looks like they're putting in a Skywarp next year. And with MT this season, and CF's spacing of projects (4-5 years between major coasters at a park, save CP, which gets coasters a bit quicker), I think 2021 or 2022 would be the soonest KI gets a giga. But by then, a strata might be feasible. I'd like to see a steel compliment to Diamondback (which was my fave hyper til I rode Apollo's Chariot, smooth ride, nice air time, and they both give me the giggles)

If we got a B&M Strata that would be absolutely insane and you'd get so many g's in the valleys, however I don't see that because I think that would go to a park like Kings Dominion because they're missing a hyper

10/2/2017 at 12:33:50 PM GMT
But KD has. Giga, and a coaster very similar to a hyper in Dominator. KI is wood heavy, but an excellent diversity. Plus; KI is a $$$$ park for CF, attendance is a whisker shy of CP.