Community Search
Calendar

7/1/2017
Hersheypark event

Trip & Vacation Planning
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
A question about a coaster I once rode 2 S. Beall Thanks! That's a possibility, although it doesn't look quite like I remember, but I know how tricky memory is. We have been to King's Dominion quite a long time ago. Probably time to go back, and now one more reason to.
by S. Beall
Sunday, September 4, 2016
Maps of Parks in the US 0 G. Oliver Has ACE considered publishing a map of all the amusement and theme parks in the US? It would be helpful when I travel to figure out what routes to take if I want to stop at a park along the way. The map could include a list of where the ACE landmark coasters are for those who want to check those out, and perhaps other information relevant to ACE and its members, such as which parks have ACE events regularly.
by G. Oliver
Saturday, July 16, 2016
Hotel discounts for coaster mania? 1 G. Lisula According to the park's event page, they are offering the following discounts:Discounted hotel rates are available for CoasterMania! Subject to availability. Valid June 5-8 only. Call 419.627.2106 or visit the reservations page and use promo code MANIA.Hotel Breakers: starting at $134Breakers Express: starting at $86All other information on Coastermania can be found on the park's event page at https://www.cedarpoint.com/online-fun/coastermania-Hope this helps, Scott ShortNorthern Ohio Regional Rep
by S. Short
Thursday, May 8, 2014
Airport -> Cedar Point 1 P. Murphy Unfortunately, Sandusky and Cedar Point aren't very well covered by public transit to and from Toledo and Cleveland (closest airports). Your best bet will be to rent a car.Scott ShortNorthern Ohio Regional Representative
by S. Short
Thursday, May 8, 2014