Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Join ACE
Community Search
Calendar
Trip reports
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
2014 In Review 0 M. Lewison I just posted my annual review on Theme Park Review. It shows one photograph for each park we visited in 2014. This year it was 113 different parks and we picked up 161 credits, hitting both the 1100 and 1200 coaster milestones. I hope you enjoy our report: http://bit.ly/1vf528Q
by M. Lewison
Tuesday, December 23, 2014
Spring Con. 3 B. Mondry Thank you Mondrys and Richard for the awesome feedback for this event. I will make sure to relay your thoughts and comments on to the other members of the ACE Events Committee as well. Hope to see you all at another ACE event soon.Paul Blick, ACE Events Director
by P. Blick
Friday, April 12, 2013
Silver Dollar City, Outlaw Run 2 S. Galczynski Stan,Thanks for sharing a report about a great trip.  SDC is one of my favorite parks.My girlfriend & I had a treat Labor Day weekend trip there last year, and I hope to be able to go back for the regional ACE event there this May.I absolutely agree with you about Fire in the Hole!Again, thanks!--David L. 
by D. Lipnicky
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Six Flags TV. 1 B. Mondry Bob - We have some great regions who are very tight with their local Six Flags parks!  Thanks for noticing and sharing! -- David L.
by D. Lipnicky
Tuesday, August 21, 2012