Community Search
Calendar
eCRIBB - Event Carpool & Roommate Interactive BBS
|<
<
1 |
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
KBF Halloween Haunt Ride Needed 0 J. Lehmann I am in Long Beach, CA and could use a ride to KBF for Halloween Haunt Sun Oct 5th and also a ride home on the 6th. I am  planning on arriving/staying at the Rodeway Inn/Knott's Maingate on Sat Oct 4, attending the Haunt on the 5th, and returning home on the 6th. I can help out for gas/inconvenience. Thank you:  lehmannjames@hotmail.com
by J. Lehmann
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Coaster Con 2014 Ride and Room 1 M. Oliver Hi Michael,If you haven't already received a response, hopefully you will as folks start planning more for the event. (Often more than half of the people registering do so in the last few weeks.)I have asked the local rep team in NorCal to help get the word out to locals who are attending Con who may be able to help. Hopefully something will work out one way or the other.It would also help if you communicated the general area you will be staying (such as the host hotel). You don't need to be completely specific for privacy purposes, but it might help folks know if they can carpool with you by understanding where you will want to travel from.Jerry
by J. Willard
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Coaster Con 2014 Ride 1 M. Glumac Hi Matt,Hopefully your post will get some activity and responses. In the meantime, I have forwarded your post to the local rep team in NorCal. Hopefully by putting the word out to some of the locals as well something will work out.It would also help if you communicated the general area you will be staying (such as the host hotel). You don't need to be completely specific for privacy purposes, but it might help folks know if they can carpool with you by understanding where you will want to travel from.Jerry
by J. Willard
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Spring Conference 2014 1 J. Porta I don't need a roommate, but I do need transportation during Spring Conference.  I am visually impaired, so I do not drive.  I would need a ride either from Louisville or Chicago. Once I get from a hotel to the park, I'm good.  I would then need a ride back to the hotel.  Once we got to Kings Island, I'm probably good.  I'd be staying at their resort, so if their shuttle runs with our schedule, I'm good.  Getting around the parks themselves, I'm ok.
by T. Fox
Thursday, March 20, 2014