Community Search
Calendar
eCRIBB - Event Carpool & Roommate Interactive BBS
|<
<
1 |
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Coaster Con 2014 Ride 1 M. Glumac Hi Matt,Hopefully your post will get some activity and responses. In the meantime, I have forwarded your post to the local rep team in NorCal. Hopefully by putting the word out to some of the locals as well something will work out.It would also help if you communicated the general area you will be staying (such as the host hotel). You don't need to be completely specific for privacy purposes, but it might help folks know if they can carpool with you by understanding where you will want to travel from.Jerry
by J. Willard
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Spring Conference 2014 1 J. Porta I don't need a roommate, but I do need transportation during Spring Conference.  I am visually impaired, so I do not drive.  I would need a ride either from Louisville or Chicago. Once I get from a hotel to the park, I'm good.  I would then need a ride back to the hotel.  Once we got to Kings Island, I'm probably good.  I'd be staying at their resort, so if their shuttle runs with our schedule, I'm good.  Getting around the parks themselves, I'm ok.
by T. Fox
Thursday, March 20, 2014