10/14/2017
Fall Thrillfest

eCRIBB - Event Carpool & Roommate Interactive BBS
|<
<
1 |
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Summer Con 2015 Ride and Room 0 B. Gilligan Hello all! I am planning on going to Summer Con. I have my way up there (to Buffalo) but I have to rides or rooms from there. I will be glad to split all hotel costs and help with gas. Please let me know! Thanks!
by B. Gilligan
Thursday, June 25, 2015
Coaster Con - rides to and from Great Adventure 0 J. Miller-Kay Hey everyone, I am excited to be attending my first Coaster Con this year! Unfortunately, however, I don't have a car. It will cost a lot to travel back and forth to my hotel with a taxi. I'm hoping someone can help me out on some days with a lift to or from the park. I would be happy to help pay for gas or for parking if you can help me get from my hotel to the park and back on Sunday, Monday and/or Tuesday. I will be staying at the Days Inn hotel in East Windsor, but I'd be happy to walk over and meet you at the Holiday Inn if you're staying there. Please message me or email me at jmillerkay@yahoo.ca if you can help me out. I would really appreciate it.  Thank you very much! Jeremy
by J. Miller-Kay
Monday, June 15, 2015
CoasterCon ride needed to Wildwood 0 J. Miller-Kay Hi everyone,  I am very excited to be attending my first Coaster Con this year! I don't have a car and I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to help me out by giving me a lift to Wildwood, NJ on Wednesday, June 24. If you can give me a lift, I'd be happy to help pay for gas.  Please write to me at jmillerkay@yahoo.ca if you can help me out. I'd really appreciate it!  Thank you, Jeremy
by J. Miller-Kay
Monday, June 15, 2015
CoasterCon 2015 room share 5 L. Colson I have had a msg from J. JABLONSKI, however, his ACE profile is not accessible, for me to send a msg.  Yes, I will room with you. However, please provide contact information for yourself. I will get into the area on SAT, 6/ 20, & have a room at the HOLIDAY INN, with check on WED 6/14. (not 6/14).  Please pull up my profile for my contact information.   Thank you.
by S. Horcher
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
2015 CONV ROOMATE NEEDED 0 S. Horcher Looking for a roommate for 2015 CONVENTION. (My regular roommates, had circumstances, that caused them to bow out, at this time.) I fly into PHL 6/16, & have rooms for the entire CONV, & PRE/POST trip time. Presently, planning on CLEMENTON PK, CONV, SEASIDE SCREAMS, & TRIMPERS events. Could provide references if needed. Please advise  by email or phone. My contact info is in my ACE profile.  
by S. Horcher
Monday, June 8, 2015
Carpool possibility for the Wildwood portion of Coaster Con 0 B. Rose Hi my fellow ACErs, my name is Brian G. Rose, I am planning on attending Coaster Con XXXVIII, but I have a problem, could I catch a ride with someone for the Wildwood/Storybook Land portion. As of now, I would have to take a taxi, train and a bus to that part of the Con. If anyone can't, I fully understand. If you can help me out, please let me know as soon as possible. I am more than willing to share the cost of gas, tolls, etc. Thank you for your time. I am really excited about my first Coaster Con. I am staying at the Holiday Inn in East Windsor for the Great Adventure portion. My number is (845) 568-7433. 
by B. Rose
Thursday, June 4, 2015
ACE UK! 2015 Tour Roommate 4 S. Abidari I have a roommate for the full tour, but I am looking to split a room for the nights on July 30, and 31 also,
by M. Pearce
Monday, March 23, 2015
Coasterstock at King's Island - roommate needed - May 16 and 17 0 J. Miller-Kay I will be attending Coasterstock at King's Island this year and plan to stay at the Great Wolf Lodge, which is across the road from the park. I am attending this event alone and would like to find a roommate to share the room cost with me.  I plan to check in on Friday, May 15 and check out on Monday, May 18. Please respond if you are interested.  Thanks! Jeremy
by J. Miller-Kay
Monday, March 9, 2015
ACE Ghost Lake/Kennywood 0 J. Porta My name is Jason Porta and I am looking to go to the Ghost Lake/Kennywood weekend in two weeks.  I just found out that the young man who I was going to crash with cannot host me and that I need to search for a new ride and a new place to stay.  I know it is a bit short notice, but is anybody out there willing and able to help me?  I will pay for gas and time spent.  Sincerely, Jason Porta
by J. Porta
Sunday, October 5, 2014
Smoky Mountain Coasterfest 2014 0 K. Johnson As a new member and coaster fanatic, I'm looking forward to my membership. I'm wanting to find a buddy to room/pal around with in Pigeon Forge for the event.
by K. Johnson
Monday, September 8, 2014
KBF Halloween Haunt Ride Needed 0 J. Lehmann I am in Long Beach, CA and could use a ride to KBF for Halloween Haunt Sun Oct 5th and also a ride home on the 6th. I am  planning on arriving/staying at the Rodeway Inn/Knott's Maingate on Sat Oct 4, attending the Haunt on the 5th, and returning home on the 6th. I can help out for gas/inconvenience. Thank you:  lehmannjames@hotmail.com
by J. Lehmann
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Coaster Con 2014 Ride and Room 1 M. Oliver Hi Michael,If you haven't already received a response, hopefully you will as folks start planning more for the event. (Often more than half of the people registering do so in the last few weeks.)I have asked the local rep team in NorCal to help get the word out to locals who are attending Con who may be able to help. Hopefully something will work out one way or the other.It would also help if you communicated the general area you will be staying (such as the host hotel). You don't need to be completely specific for privacy purposes, but it might help folks know if they can carpool with you by understanding where you will want to travel from.Jerry
by J. Willard
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Coaster Con 2014 Ride 1 M. Glumac Hi Matt,Hopefully your post will get some activity and responses. In the meantime, I have forwarded your post to the local rep team in NorCal. Hopefully by putting the word out to some of the locals as well something will work out.It would also help if you communicated the general area you will be staying (such as the host hotel). You don't need to be completely specific for privacy purposes, but it might help folks know if they can carpool with you by understanding where you will want to travel from.Jerry
by J. Willard
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Spring Conference 2014 1 J. Porta I don't need a roommate, but I do need transportation during Spring Conference.  I am visually impaired, so I do not drive.  I would need a ride either from Louisville or Chicago. Once I get from a hotel to the park, I'm good.  I would then need a ride back to the hotel.  Once we got to Kings Island, I'm probably good.  I'd be staying at their resort, so if their shuttle runs with our schedule, I'm good.  Getting around the parks themselves, I'm ok.
by T. Fox
Thursday, March 20, 2014