Community Search
Calendar
eCRIBB - Event Carpool & Roommate Interactive BBS
| 2 | 3 | 4
>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Japan Trip - room mate 0 D. Martini I am looking for a room mate for the upcoming trip to Japan. please let m know who might be interested.   Thanks, Dave Martini
by D. Martini
13 hours ago
Looking to share a room ('s) for coaster con 41 0 T. Hammons Hi, I'm Teena and I'm from Seattle, can't find anyone that loves coasters like I do and is down to spend that much $$ to go ride! So I guess I'm going by myself. Anyone want to split hotel costs? Female preferred. Guys, I'll consider splitting a room but don't think you're going to see any more action than what's on the tracks. This whole thing is still up in the air so let me know ASAP if anyone's down. Thanks!
by T. Hammons
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Japan roommate 0 C. Mapula I’m looking for a roommate for the Japan trip. My name is Cliff Mapula and lives in Florence, South Carolina. Non smoker and works in Mcleod Regional Medical Center as a register Nurse. I’m new to ACE and this will be my first international event.
by C. Mapula
Sunday, April 15, 2018
Japan Trip Looking for a Roommate 1 R. Muir Is he staying for the whole trip or just Tokyo trip? I’m also looking for a roommate, My name is Cliff Mapula and lives in Florence, South Carolina. Non smoker and works in Mcleod Regional Medical Center as a register Nurse. You can contact me at Facebook or email me at cliffervin2005@gmail.con.
by C. Mapula
Saturday, April 14, 2018
Japan Trip 4 C. Ozark My son Maverick Muir is looking for a roommate for the just the Japan trip. He is 18 years old (19 in October). He's working at Cedar Point this summer (he is from Santa Clarita California) and will be flying out from Cleveland, to Chicago, then to Japan. He and I were attended the Mexico City event last year. He's a great young man and is very knowledgeable about coasters and theme parks.
by R. Muir
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Japan 2018 roommates 5 C. Armstrong My son Maverick Muir is looking for a roommate for the just the Japan trip. He is 18 years old (19 in October). He's working at Cedar Point this summer (he is from Santa Clarita California) and will be flying out from Cleveland, to Chicago, then to Japan. He and I were attended the Mexico City event last year. He's a great young man and is very knowledgeable about coasters and theme parks.
by R. Muir
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Japan 2018 roommates 0 D. Patrick I'm Looking for a roommate for the East meets ACE trip. Registering here as requested by Cheri.   Steve Smith, Are you also needing a roommate??
by D. Patrick
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
North Coast Con 0 C. Mapula Hello! I'm looking for a roommate and maybe carpool for North Coast Con. This is my first trip to Ohio and planning to stay there May 11 to May 14. I also planning to go to King's Island on Sunday, May 13.
by C. Mapula
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Bush Gardens Tampa trademarks the name "Twisted Tiger." 0 M. Malchiodi Bush Gardens Tampa has trademarked the name Twisted Tiger! Also I will make a post about Twisted Timbers (It broke down on me twice and I never got to ride it), but we may be getting RMC gwazi! I'm really excited, because then I would be able to go there! Hopefully Wildcat at Hershey Park is next...  
by M. Malchiodi
Friday, April 6, 2018
SPRING CONFERENCE AT SDC 1 D. Lohiser I'm in the same boat.
by M. Rickert
Friday, April 6, 2018
Coaster Con 9 A. Masters Anyone above I posted a ad for ACE Spring Conference if anyone interested please talk to me about anything from carpool to roommate because I'm planning to go but its up in the air also I planning on going to Coaster Con 41 too kinda at this time looking for a roommate so please talk to me.
by D. Lohiser
Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Trip to Japan 2 J. Scheller I am om the wait list and registered as a single if a spot opens up and I could find a room-mate I would like to change from a single to a double. .
by D. Martini
Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Japan wait list guy looking for a roommate 2 J. Lincoln Indeed I am! I am (rather will be) 42, and  flexible to any roommate's style. I sleep heavily, so snore away!
by E. Sexton
Monday, March 12, 2018
. 0 E. Sexton .
by E. Sexton
Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Ace Japan Trip 3 H. Davis Hello, Harold & Susie - I'm retired since November 2014. This is the 1st ACE overseas trip that I don't have a roommate. I travelled with my kids in 2002, my son, Bill, for the 2011 & 2013 trips. In 2015 & 2017, I roomed with a friend who is rooming with Cherie on this trip. Cherie, Lisa and I are going to Hong Kong prior to East Meets ACE. I thought I would take a single, but if possible I would like to have a roommate on the Japan trip. I wouldn't mind rooming with either one of you friendly faces! I'll be in touch with you both. This is Donna from upstate New York.
by D. Harrison
Saturday, March 3, 2018
2018 ACE Japan Trip 1 I. Gesme I thought the added cost for single-occupancy was going to be like half of what it is, so I would likely be interested. 29 (30 in July) year old male from Atlanta, GA. Mostly have traveled solo but occasionally with a close friend. Did the ACE Mexico trip last year and just got back from a week in the UAE, but otherwise have stayed in the US/Canada. Feel free to hit me up on FB: https://www.facebook.com/nfiresheets
by N. Firesheets
Thursday, March 1, 2018
ACE WesternPA COASTERBASH 2018 0 D. Lohiser ANYONE PLANNING TO GO TO COASTERBASH IN PITTSBURGH NEXT MONTH MAR 03 I'M PLANNING TO GO  I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP BECAUSE  I TOTALLY NEED A RIDE TO THE EVENT & TO THE HOTEL I'LL BE STAYING EITHER AT  SPRING HILL ,HAMPTON OR COMFORT INN FOR ONE NIGHT ON SATURDAY AFTER THE EVENT IS OVER  PLUS A  RIDE HOME I'LL PAY PARTLY FOR GAS & PAY FOR MY OWN ROOM IF ANYONE WHO FROM PASSING THRU  CLEVELAND AREA FROM THE WEST OR SOUTH OR JUST IN NORTHERN OHIO WHO INTERSTED  & WILLING TO HELP PLEASE CALL ME AT EITHER 440-251-1742 OR 440-220-1972 YOU CAN E-MAIL ME douglohiser@att.net ALSO I'M ON FACEBOOK TO COMMENT ME I'M ONLY HAVE UNTIL FEB 23 SO PLEASE REPLY HERE TOO I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME SO PLEASE REPOND------THANK YOU DOUG
by D. Lohiser
Wednesday, February 7, 2018
GCI Woodie Coming to Dorney Park in 2019? 1 M. Malchiodi Dinosaurs Alive is on the other side of Cedar Creek as Stinger. That being said, there is a lot of land located behind Stinger (although a lot of it is used for overflow parking.) As of Feb 1 '18, they have not started dismantling Stinger (though I have no doubt it will be gone before opening day.) Unfortunately, there is no sign of any construction or surveying going on at the park, but as there is still eighteen months until the start of the 2019 season, there is still plenty of time before the park needs to start construction.
by J. Scheller
Thursday, February 1, 2018
Dollywood may be getting a new coaster 0 M. Malchiodi Hello everyone! Matt here! In 2016 I went to Dollywood to ride lightning rod, (only to be disappointed with the results), and I was watching Coaster Studios and are getting something BIG! ~Credit goes to Coaster Studios for the image~
by M. Malchiodi
Thursday, February 1, 2018
Eastcoaster 2018 0 D. Lohiser ATTENTION: I'M PLANNING TO GO TO EASTCOASTER THIS YEAR ON FEB 03 THIS MY FIRST TIME THERE I'M STAYING AT DAYS INN HERSHEY ON FEB O2,03 & POSSIBLY FEB 04 I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP SERIOUSLY I NEED A RIDE TO DAYS INN HERSHEY,THE WALKING TOUR OF HERSHEYPARK & TO THE EVENT I'LL PAY FOR GAS FOOD & LODGING ANYONE WHO ARE IN THE NORTHERN OHIO AREA OR ANYONE PASSING INTO CLEVELAND FROM THE WEST OR SOUTH via I-90 WHO ARE VERY INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 440-251-1742 OR E-MAIL AT douglohiser@att.net OR TALK TO ME ON FACEBOOK IF HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR REPLY HERE THANK YOU-DOUG   
by D. Lohiser
Monday, January 1, 2018