HoliWood Nights (park event)

6/3/2017
ACE Dives

eCRIBB - Event Carpool & Roommate Interactive BBS
>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Any ChicagoLand Coaster enthusiast(s) attending HoliWood Nights? 0 D. Brodin Are any ChicagoLand coaster enthusiasts attending HoliWood Nights and looking for another coaster buddy to share the ride back and forth with and help offset gas and or hotel costs? I was planning on attending but unfortunately had an issue come up with my truck that needs repair... and from a scheduling perspective I likely will have to delay my first visit to HW... I know this event is every year but was getting really excited to attend. I thought I would explore the option and see if any anyone in the area is attending and open to having a fellow local enthusiast ride there and back with them and share in the costs. Notes about myself: I am mild reserved 37 male and have been an enthusiast for 5+ years now. I am NOT crazy, shower daily and like good conversation and hanging out with cool people with similar interests. I personally was planning on riding up early 5am to get there at open and enjoy fri/sat at HW and possibly do sun at Kentucky Kingdom...  and maybe throw in Beech Bend for the credits... Well that was my plan :) until the ball joints on my truck  took priority. In any event I am totally cool in sharing all costs involved and would adhere to the hosts schedule and wishes.    If you have any interest whatsoever PM me and we can talk in more detail and and determine if it is a good idea and if we both have a shared comfort level. Can provide email/phone in PM. thanks! Regards, -Dan
by D. Brodin
Thursday, May 25, 2017
Ride to Parks from La Quinta Hotel June 18 to 22 3 J. Miller-Kay I know that I can help out with costs for whoever can give me a ride. The best way to contact me is by email. That address is hippyman@pacbell.net
by T. Fox
Thursday, May 11, 2017
coastermania - sharing a hotel room 0 T. Breining Hey guys, I just recently joined ACE (since I'm staying here in the US for an internship) and coastermania will be the first event I attend. I thought about staying in Cedar Point's express hotel, and since every room has 2 large beds why not ask if someone would want to share a room there to save some money. I saw that there's not really a lot of activity in this forum, but maybe someone who also plans on staying for coastermania notices this. I'm 24 years old, male, and I plan on staying the night before coastermania and after the event, so that'd be 2 nights. Regards Tim
by T. Breining
Thursday, May 4, 2017
Room and Ride Share Schlitterbahn June 16 to 17 0 H. Halfmann Going CoasterCon Schlitterbahn Add On June 16/17 and look for an Roommate because an aditional Person only pays 9,50 $ more. Anyone staying Landa RV & Campground that would allow me to pay 10 $ to pitch my small tent on his Site? (Landa HP says that is possible) Otherwise I look to stay in New Braunfels or Motel 6 Seguin. Seguin: We can share UBER (cost is 9,27 one way if shared with 2 and even less if 3-5 go together, what makes staying in Seguin much cheaper as in New Braunfels where Hotel cost is twice!) Or we can share Airbnb - just 18,50 $ per Person INCLUDING HOT BREAKFAST if you are able to book "Jenny's Coffee Corner"! Also look for someone that allows me to sleep in his Hotel Room in San Antonio. (I also have an Thermarest so I not need implzit an bed) Please E-Mail me at Struffel@me.com I see that not so many Rooms are left. So please contact me TODAY! Even you not like to share Room may you could share Ride? In case you also not have Car I know the cheapest combination of Bus and UBER to go between the 4 Locations in San Antonio, Seguin and New Braunfels and San Antonio Greyhound Station as I made a lot Research. Just E-Mail me and we save both! Thanks!
by H. Halfmann
Wednesday, April 5, 2017
Mystic Timbers Media Day at Kings Island 0 D. Lohiser ANYONE IS PLANNING ON GOING TO MYSTIC TIMBERS MEDIA DAY AT KINGS ISLAND THU APR13 I KNOW IS NOT REALLY A COASTER EVENT BUT A MEDIA DAY EVENT WELL I NEED YOUR HELP SERIOUSLY ANYONE ON WED NITE APR12 WHO COMING FROM I-90 EAST GOING THRU CLEVELAND/MENTOR AREA  AHEADING TO I-271/I-71 SOUTH TO CINCINNATI PLUS SPENDING THE NIGHT BEFORE MEDIA DAY AT EITHER SUPER 8 OR COMFORT SUITES & THOSE WHO FROM NORTHERN OH I SERIOUSLY NEED A RIDE TO MEDIA DAY, TO THE HOTEL & TAKE ME AFTER MEDIA DAY I'LL PAY FOR GAS & FOOD AS POSSIBLE HOWEVER I CAN AFFORD A ROOM ON MY OWN EXPENSE IF ANYONE INTERSETED PLEASE COMMENT ON MY ACE PROFILE OR CALL ME AT 440-251-1742 OR E-MAIL ME AT douglohiser@att.net OR I'M ON FACEBOOK  www.facebook.com/doug.lohiser I LIKE TO GO RIDE MYSTIC TIMBERS!!        
by D. Lohiser
Sunday, March 26, 2017
Preservation Conference 0 D. Lohiser I'M PLANNING TO GO TO THE ACE PRESEVATION CONF IN MAY THIS WILL BE MY FIRST TIME TO GO THESE 3 PARKS BECAUSE I NEVER BEEN TO ANY BEFORE & THIS  GOING A ADVENTURE FOR ME BUT HOWEVER I'M TRYING TO KEEPING A BUDGET OF MY EXPENSES MY MOTHER CAN'T DO IT  I DON'T LIKE FLYING ITS TOO EXPENSE IT IF ANYBODY OUT THERE THATS KNOWS ME THAT ARE GOING TO THE CONFERENCE I REALLY NEED A RIDE & A PLACE TO STAY FOR DAYS  IF ANYBODY IS STAYING HAMPTON INN FOR IN FIRST PORTION & HOILDAY INN EXPRESS OR HILTON GARDEN INN FOR THE OTHER I'LL PAY THE COST OF THE COST FOR GAS FOOD & LODGING I DON'T MIND SHARING A ROOM WITH SOMEBODY UNLESS IS MALE WHO DON'T SMOKE & ETC IS FINE BECAUSE I'M ON FIXED INCOME IF ANYBODY INTERESTED  YOU CAN E-MAIL douglohiser@att.net or call me at 440-251-1742 or find me on Facebook I REALLY TO DO COASTERING...
by D. Lohiser
Tuesday, March 7, 2017
ACE WesternPA COASTERBASH 0 D. Lohiser ATTENTION I'M PLANNING TO GO COASTERBASH IN PITTSBURGH ON MAR4 ANYONE WHO ATTENDING THE EVENT PLUS ANYONE LIVING EITHER NORTHERN OH  CENTRAL OH OR OUT WEST GOING TO PITTSBURGH THAT DAY I NEED A RIDE TO EVENT & TO HOTEL EITHER ITS SPRING HILL SUITES .COMFORT OR HAMPTON I'LL PAY FOR GAS & FOOD ANYONE IS VERY INTERESTED COMMENT ME ON FACEBOOK E-MAIL douglohiser@att.net or CALL ME AT440-251-1742 PLEASE I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME BUT PLEASE SPEAK NOW ASAP!!   THANK YOU Doug Lohiser  
by D. Lohiser
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
WINTER EVENTS 0 D. Lohiser IF ANYONE WHO OUT THERE IS GOING TO ANY FOLLOWING EVENTS OHIO ACE HOLIDAY PARTY NO COASTER CON EASTCOASTER WESTERN PA ACE COASTERBASH   PLUS SMOKY MOUNTAIN COASTERFEST I'M INTERESTED IN GOING TO ANY THESE EVENTS & LOOKING FOR A RIDE& A HOTEL TO STAY IF ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 440-251-1742 THOSE ON FACEBOOK TYPE DOUG LOHISER OR E-MAIL AT douglohiser@att.net  FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS BECAUSE I WANT TO GO THESE EVENTS --Doug
by D. Lohiser
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
PHOENIX PHALL PHUNFEST 0 D. Lohiser HELLO THERE ANYONE OUT THERE IN OHIO OR OUT WEST GOING THRU CLEVELAND AREA HEADING TO KNOEBELS  & GOING TO PPP  I NEED YOUR HELP REALLY BAD I'LL PLANNING ON GOING TO PPP AT KNOEBELS & I NEED A RIDE TO THE EVENT PLUS A RIDE TO THE HOTEL OF MY CHOOSING TO STAY & A COASTER BUDDY IF ANYONE IS REALLY INTERESTED OF THIS MATTER HELPING ME FOR SURE  PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT douglohiser@att.net chat with me on Facebook look up Doug Lohiser or call me 440-251-1742 PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP TO DISCUSS ANYTHING & I PAY FOR GFL THANK YOU----------DOUG
by D. Lohiser
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
COASTERBASH 0 D. Lohiser I LIKE TO GO COASTERBASH ON MAR 5 & STAY AT EITHER HAMPTON INN OR COMFORT INN & NEED A RIDE TO ANY OF THESE PLACES OR A CAR POOL ANYONE IN NORTHERN OHIO I NEED YOUR HELP ANYONE IS INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP MY NUMBER 440-251-1742 OR douglohiser@att.net I REALLY LIKE TO GO COASTERBASH-----THANK YOU
by D. Lohiser
Saturday, February 13, 2016
ride offered Chicago to Cedar Point May 13 return May 15 0 J. Schapiro Leaving from Lincoln Park on Friday morning May 13. Heading back Sunday May 15 after Cedar Point closes. I have room for two, possibly three more people in my car if everyone packs light (it's a Chevy Spark). No smoking in the car.
by J. Schapiro
Thursday, February 11, 2016
smoke mnt coaster fest roommate needed/wanted 0 A. Swika if anyone is going to the smoke mnt coastr fest for the day or weekend im looking for a roommate to split the coast of the room i got a nice hotel bout 2 mins from the park non smoking room with two double beds free wifi and free breakfast ill be ariving there bout 10pm ish time on thrus the 19th if anyone is intrested please contact me carney 316 at a o l dot com thanks
by A. Swika
Sunday, November 15, 2015
Kings Dominion 0 R. Fields Hello all, is anyone going to Kings Dominion on October 3rd? Would like a right partner and roommate.
by R. Fields
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Cedar Point 1 B. Dillingham I wish I had seen this post earlier, I would have been there!
by R. Fields
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Summer Con 2015 Ride and Room 0 B. Gilligan Hello all! I am planning on going to Summer Con. I have my way up there (to Buffalo) but I have to rides or rooms from there. I will be glad to split all hotel costs and help with gas. Please let me know! Thanks!
by B. Gilligan
Thursday, June 25, 2015
Coaster Con - rides to and from Great Adventure 0 J. Miller-Kay Hey everyone, I am excited to be attending my first Coaster Con this year! Unfortunately, however, I don't have a car. It will cost a lot to travel back and forth to my hotel with a taxi. I'm hoping someone can help me out on some days with a lift to or from the park. I would be happy to help pay for gas or for parking if you can help me get from my hotel to the park and back on Sunday, Monday and/or Tuesday. I will be staying at the Days Inn hotel in East Windsor, but I'd be happy to walk over and meet you at the Holiday Inn if you're staying there. Please message me or email me at jmillerkay@yahoo.ca if you can help me out. I would really appreciate it.  Thank you very much! Jeremy
by J. Miller-Kay
Monday, June 15, 2015
CoasterCon ride needed to Wildwood 0 J. Miller-Kay Hi everyone,  I am very excited to be attending my first Coaster Con this year! I don't have a car and I'm hoping someone will be kind enough to help me out by giving me a lift to Wildwood, NJ on Wednesday, June 24. If you can give me a lift, I'd be happy to help pay for gas.  Please write to me at jmillerkay@yahoo.ca if you can help me out. I'd really appreciate it!  Thank you, Jeremy
by J. Miller-Kay
Monday, June 15, 2015
CoasterCon 2015 room share 5 L. Colson I have had a msg from J. JABLONSKI, however, his ACE profile is not accessible, for me to send a msg.  Yes, I will room with you. However, please provide contact information for yourself. I will get into the area on SAT, 6/ 20, & have a room at the HOLIDAY INN, with check on WED 6/14. (not 6/14).  Please pull up my profile for my contact information.   Thank you.
by S. HORCHER
Wednesday, June 10, 2015
2015 CONV ROOMATE NEEDED 0 S. HORCHER Looking for a roommate for 2015 CONVENTION. (My regular roommates, had circumstances, that caused them to bow out, at this time.) I fly into PHL 6/16, & have rooms for the entire CONV, & PRE/POST trip time. Presently, planning on CLEMENTON PK, CONV, SEASIDE SCREAMS, & TRIMPERS events. Could provide references if needed. Please advise  by email or phone. My contact info is in my ACE profile.  
by S. HORCHER
Monday, June 8, 2015
Carpool possibility for the Wildwood portion of Coaster Con 0 B. Rose Hi my fellow ACErs, my name is Brian G. Rose, I am planning on attending Coaster Con XXXVIII, but I have a problem, could I catch a ride with someone for the Wildwood/Storybook Land portion. As of now, I would have to take a taxi, train and a bus to that part of the Con. If anyone can't, I fully understand. If you can help me out, please let me know as soon as possible. I am more than willing to share the cost of gas, tolls, etc. Thank you for your time. I am really excited about my first Coaster Con. I am staying at the Holiday Inn in East Windsor for the Great Adventure portion. My number is (845) 568-7433. 
by B. Rose
Thursday, June 4, 2015