Hersheypark event

Merchandise Suggestions
Thread Score:
>
>|
Thread Actions

6/17/2012 at 1:28:19 PM GMT
Merchandise Suggestions

Hi.  This is Stacey Smilek, ACE Merchandise Director.  I am always looking for new items to include in ACE merchandise.  Please let me know if there is an item that you think could be a great new product!

8/22/2012 at 11:51:55 AM GMT

Hey Stacey.

Did you ever find out anything about the stickers I had asked you about during Con? It was the stickers that you applied and then pulled the "cover sheet" off and it left just the ACE logo attached. No square sticker, no extra material... just the ACE logo. I see them a lot for sports teams.

I'd love to put a sticker like that on my vehicle if we had/got some.

Here is a link to the one that my local college store has in stock. They have different varieties, but this one shows an image of the "stick-n-peel" type sticker I was thinking about.

http://www.thelodgeonline.com/browse.cfm/msu-m-dawg-decal/4,139.html

Thank ya!

-Josh

8/26/2012 at 5:49:01 PM GMT

Hey Josh,

That is on my list of things to get working on right now and I think it is a good idea.  It takes the old idea and gives it a new twist.  Not everyone would want the whole large sticker on their car window.

I will let you know when I get it all together.

Stacey :^)

9/1/2012 at 9:05:24 PM GMT

Create a Cafepress.com account or you can use

http://www.stickeryou.com/ 

10/13/2012 at 6:04:48 PM GMT
The problem with using Cafepress for this precise item is that the ACE logo is trademarked and Cafepress does not have permission to produce items with our logo.

12/3/2012 at 5:46:19 AM GMT
ACE Sweatpants

How about ACE Sweatpants!

ACEr Bryan = Bryan George

2/11/2013 at 10:39:30 PM GMT
I like it!  I would buy some ACE sweatpants!  -- David L.

10/7/2013 at 12:04:06 PM GMT
How about magnetic logo that you can put on your car?  Similar to the sticker kind you already sell.  I personally don't like the stickers or the peelable window ones.  I prefer the magnetic ones.

10/11/2013 at 7:55:38 AM GMT
Frank,

ACE Merchandise Director, Stacey Smilek, should be responding to your suggestion soon.

Thank you for your suggestion,

--David Lipnicky (ACE Public Relations Director)

10/19/2013 at 8:22:59 PM GMT
I will put that on my list.  In your opinion, should it be the classic ACE logo or perhaps something a bit different?