Calendar
BGW new coaster?
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

9/30/2017 at 9:54:03 PM GMT
BGW new coaster?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wif4VPB4XqE

Don't think this will be a 2018 attraction; but 2019 maybe? Supposedly the area the attraction is proposed, is just across the Germany to Italy bridge, to the right of the grotto theater. "Madrid" is the name association with the height waiver request. My speculation is that this will be a new land, Spain, and its attraction will be the first RMC TRex coaster. Beefier than the raptors going in at SFTex and CFGA. If I remember correctly, Wonder Woman will be 200ft tall, and railblazer will be a duplicate. With raptors being "single rider" row, and TRex concept being "dual rider row", this will allow for increased capacity vs raptor, and beefier track will allow for greater heights. (Just my speculation) this would give BGW a big slash in the media, offering a new type of coaster, at giga heights, differentiating it from Apollo's Chariot (and I305 at nearby KD), and establishing a major attraction for a new land. *Odd that England is the only land without a ride attraction. Scotland's got LNM, Ireland will have the Fight for Eire simulator (rehabbed Europe flight), France Griffon, New France Invadr, Germany Verbolten and Dark Castle, Italy Apollo's Chariot and Tempesto. Why no love for England?

10/2/2017 at 12:58:56 AM GMT
Quote:
Originally posted by A. OMalley:
Don't think this will be a 2018 attraction; but 2019 maybe? Supposedly the area the attraction is proposed, is just across the Germany to Italy bridge, to the right of the grotto theater. "Madrid" is the name association with the height waiver request. My speculation is that this will be a new land, Spain, and its attraction will be the first RMC TRex coaster. Beefier than the raptors going in at SFTex and CFGA. If I remember correctly, Wonder Woman will be 200ft tall, and railblazer will be a duplicate. With raptors being "single rider" row, and TRex concept being "dual rider row", this will allow for increased capacity vs raptor, and beefier track will allow for greater heights. (Just my speculation) this would give BGW a big slash in the media, offering a new type of coaster, at giga heights, differentiating it from Apollo's Chariot (and I305 at nearby KD), and establishing a major attraction for a new land. *Odd that England is the only land without a ride attraction. Scotland's got LNM, Ireland will have the Fight for Eire simulator (rehabbed Europe flight), France Griffon, New France Invadr, Germany Verbolten and Dark Castle, Italy Apollo's Chariot and Tempesto. Why no love for England?

It might be a flacon's fury clone

10/2/2017 at 12:39:05 PM GMT
I've heard speculation it'll be a star flyer, my only qualm with that is BGW has a no lights over 60ft restriction. I've never seen a star flyer without lights. Possible, but that would make for a drab night ride.

10/2/2017 at 5:26:56 PM GMT
Quote:
Originally posted by M. Kordesh:
Quote:

They'd already got Mach Tower; wouldn't that be redundant?

10/11/2017 at 11:01:37 PM GMT
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by M. Kordesh:
Quote:

They'd already got Mach Tower; wouldn't that be redundant?

Oh....I forgot 😂. My bad. I hope it's not a star flyer. I hope if they do make a giga they take advantage of the height and create multiple 150+ ft air time hills with a back half of crazy ejector air.

10/16/2017 at 2:47:55 PM GMT
Well looking back, you may be right with a falcon’s fury clone. I forgot about the 90 degree invert it does before it drops you. It’s the kind of element (that little extra something like all their rides have, think Verbolten with that indoor track drop) that I could see them doing. I’m hoping it’s a giga or any coaster really, cause after my recent visit I plan to make a yearly trek out to that beautiful park.